Australia – Student Visa

The higher education sector (subclass 573) visa is essential to route into Australia for international studies. Students who wish to study in Australia can apply for a student visa at an Australian university. You can apply for the following courses :
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Graduate Degree
- Graduate Diploma
- Graduate Diploma
- Master's Diploma
- Higher Education / Advance diploma
There are multiple benefits for higher education students in Australia. You can stay in Australia for the rest of your studies. You can travel in and out of the country during your study visa.

School student visa :
The school student visa will allow a student to pursue full-time studies in any full-time course in Australia.

Students can include the following family members on the visa application :
Partners, children and relatives (dependant), this visa allows students to work 20 hours per week during their stay and full time during holidays. Course length may vary from less than 10 months to more than 10 months.